Thursday, April 28, 2005

Serve it Cold

I worry about us. No Exit. Two of our members have left us, and neither is likely to return.

Janissary was reinserted a few days ago. That's her choice, her decision to return to the inner world. She was only a kid, I know, but she was among the best of No Exit, and she'll be missed. I'll keep an eye on her, but she's a bluepill now. Now she becomes yet another reason to protect the system, another reason to do what we do.

Then Eunoia was killed. Yeah, murdered by the Merovingian's men. That really came as a shock. Merv has been ticked at us for a long time, but I never expected him to go for Eunoia like that. Guess he really thinks he is invulnerable. Tough for him. The night I heard about the murder, thirty-seven Exiles died by my hand. With that fire bled off for now, I now turn to the search for her murderer. That may take some time.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time, I'll wait and see. My mind has already plunged into the endless calculations and possibilities for justice. My eyes will stay open, my ears will stay keen. One day, my gun will meet the murder, and only one of us will walk away.

3 Comments:

Blogger darrelgreene5149 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

4:24 AM  
Blogger sarawarner9121 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:17 PM  
Blogger leanordericks44699345 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home